Dishwasher Jobs In USA. Dishwashers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, tableware, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine cleaning methods. Additionally, dishwashers are expected to keep the dishwashing area clean and safe.
Dishwashers generally have a high school diploma or equivalent. Many dishwashers enhance their employability by getting a food handler certification card, which is obtained by taking a short course or program that covers food safety. Dishwashers need strong prioritization and organizational skills.
Responsibilities for Dishwasher
- Scrape, rinse, and load dishes and utensils into dish machine
- Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain dish machine
- Unload dishes and utensils from dish machine and organize them properly
- Empty trash containers regularly
- Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed
- Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
- Clean food prep stations and equipment
|Job Location||1600 Ethan Way, Suite 10, Sacramento, USA|
|Salary||Specified Below (Update)|
Qualifications for Dishwasher
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Restaurant or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification card
- Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Working knowledge of sanitation procedures
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
We at present have a prompt opening for the accompanying positions seen previously. So pick up the pace! Intrigued competitors with the capacity to satisfy the standards are mentioned to hit our post box alongside your new photo and CV at the accompanying email given.
|Dishwasher||1600 Ethan Way, Suite 10, Sacramento, US, CA, 95825||View & Apply|